Table of Contents
The DarkFox Market is a relatively modern all-purpose dark web marketplace. It was launched back in May 2020. Since then, it has strived to what it is, one of the largest dark net markets. The market takes pride in itself as it claims to have been built from scratch. The codebase is their own and not taken from any other source.
This article will discuss the nitty-gritty of the DarkFox Market and put stress on the fantastic features that it comes with. Additionally, we will provide you with the DarkFox Market Link. You must make sure that you run the website on Tor browser and that you use a premium VPN simultaneously.
Without further ado, let us keep it going!
Remarkable Features of The DarkFox Market – Deep Web Marketplace
Design & Interface of DarkFox Market
The design and interface of the DarkFox Darknet Market are pretty simple and organized. It has a unique and modern touch to it. The website features a usual top bar or header containing the darknet market logo alongside all the account options. Just below that are two segments. A narrower block has the logged-in profile details and another rectangular block containing the current exchange rates and current updates about the marketplace. Next, on the left, you would find three blocks: categories, product search for advanced searching, and vendor search. The search feature is pretty impressive and gets the job done with fewer efforts. On the right, you will be able to see all the featured products.
Products, Listings & Categories
The dark web market boasts ten categories in total, with approximately 9,000 products so far. The categories from where you can select your desired products are:
- Guides & Tutorials
- Digital Products
- Software & Malware
- Counterfeit Items
- Hosting & Security
The categories are placed according to the number of product listings, and this states that the category “Drugs” contain the maximum number of products. Each product listing includes a description, feedback with rating, terms and conditions, refund policy and report product. All the details are written in two languages, of which one is English. Additionally, there is a quantity field where you can specify the quantity of product you want to purchase and a “Purchase” button. On the left bar of a particular product, you can spot all the specific details such as the vendor details (username, vendor code, vendor level and rating), average product feedback (based on communication, shipping, quality and value for the price – all in ratings, pricing details per items and in collectives, other product details and shipping information. You can even add a particular product to your favorites using the green “Add Product To Favorites” button on the top left.
However, the DarkFox Market disallows the trade of specific goods and services, which is usual with the darknet markets. These banned items include:
- Child Pornography (CP)
- Living Things (Human & Animals)
- Hitman / Assassination / Contract Killings
Other Important Features
- Built-in Wallet: The DarkFox Market features a built-in wallet which indicates that the orders cannot be paid directly. The buyers would have to register in the darknet market platform in the bid to place an order. The minimum threshold for depositing funds for carrying out an order is 5.0E-5 BTC. Any amount below the stated threshold will lead to loss of funds. The minimum withdrawal threshold is 0.0005 BTC.
- Payment Acceptance: Currently, the deep web market accepts payments in Bitcoin (BTC). But, we expect to see the inclusion of more currencies in future.
- Credit Card: The darknet market offers a separate credit card autoshop. You can find the option “cards” in the header section of the website. You can search specific cards using the advanced search filters on the left, or you can scroll the list of cards on the right and make a decision to purchase. Each card detail is furnished with information such as bin, expiry date, zip, city, state/country, date of birth, SSN, vendor username and price. For those cards that are out of stock, the vendors have mentioned it.
- Finalize Early (FE): FE is available for both the vendors and the buyers. If you are a vendor wishing to utilize FE and half FE (FE 50%) in your listings, you must contact the dark web market admin for FE permission via support (raising a ticket). However, the credit card autoshop uses FE payments, but the users need not be FE allowed. The auto-finalize period is a typical seven day period. For the physical products, it is seven days and an additional maximum shipping time. The additional time for the physical items gets added to the limit after purchasing as sent.
- MultiSignature Escrow: The DarkFox Market supports multisig escrow.
- PGP & 2FA: The marketplace lets you add a PGP key to your profile and activate the 2FA login.
- Transaction Fees: Specific transaction fees depend on the type of transaction. The transaction fee of standard escrows is 5%, while the multisig escrows are 4%. The cryptocurrency exchange fee is 1% plus the network fee charged from the chosen amount you want to withdraw. However, the vendor status fee is $150.
- Transaction Confirmations: To credit deposit to your wallet, the market admins require two confirmations. The multisig escrow wallet deposits get credited following six confirmations from the network.
- Referral: The platform allows referral systems. If you refer the market to someone and the user purchases a product from the market, you as a referrer will receive 10% of the market’s fee for the transacted amount.
So, this is all about the DarkFox Market. You are all ready to access the marketplace.
Disclaimer: Read the complete disclaimer here.
The post DarkFox Market appeared first on Dark Web Link | Deep web Onion Links | Darknet News.