Table of Contents
With the wave of several dark web markets crashing down and new darknet markets taking their place, Liberty Market is one of its kind. The multi-vendor dark web market had been established back in December 2020, marking itself to be one of the newest entrants to the world of darknet markets.
Liberty Market Features
Although a new one, yet Liberty Market has some fantastic features to draw your attention. This article will briefly discuss the features that you might have been pretty eager to explore. We will also share the dark web link to the market. But make sure you use a premium VPN to get into the Liberty Market link. So, let’s get going!
Products & Listings
Being a darknet market on the Tor network, Liberty Market facilitates the trade of various illegal goods and services. It permits the sale of both digital and physical items. At present, the dark web marketplace boasts a listing of over 4,500 from different categories such as drugs, fraud, digital products, counterfeits, services and software.
While software and digital products are pretty self-explanatory, the other categories bear several sub-categories to choose your required products from. Starting with the drugs, it contains the majority of the products and tops the categories. The sub-categories of drugs comprise Benzos, Cannabis, Dissociatives, Ecstasy, Opioids, Prescription Drugs, Steroids, Stimulants, Psychedelics, Tobacco and others. Each sub-category is further categorized based on the products. You get a better idea when you explore the marketplace.
However, there are specific products and listings that Liberty Market does not sell, and neither allows their vendors to trade. This includes:
- Knives, guns, explosives which can cause harm to any living being;
- Fentanyl and Carfentanyl or anything related to this;
- Child Pornography (CP) or revenge porn.
- Databases or personal information stolen from any dark web websites.
The specific “no-sell” policy put out by Liberty Market admins establish a solid moral ground on which it stands. This eases out some worries in contrast to other darknet marketplaces that usually do not have such policies.
Vendors & Users
Currently, Liberty Darknet Market has over 120 vendors and a whopping 5000+ users. This is pretty amazing to know when it comes to a brand new dark web market flourishing on the Tor network. The usual vendor accounts require a bond of $75. In case you are an established vendor, you may go ahead and request a free vendor bond. BB codes are available for the vendors.
Other Prominent Features of Liberty Market
- The marketplace facilitates Finalize Early (FE) and Escrow mode of payments.
- The payments are held in escrow for 14 days against physical items and three days against digital items.
- Payments are accepted in both Bitcoin (BTC) and Monero (XMR).
- Multisig payments for BTC are made available for the ease of both the buyers and the vendors.
- The codebase of the Liberty Market has been written down from scratch. Nothing has been ripped off from any other dark web market or any public source code. The codes have been pentested, and no critical vulnerabilities have been detected.
- The marketplace is planning for an autoshop soon for the credit card vendors.
- The commission on the Liberty Market is levied at 4% for all the finalized and disputed orders. Additionally, there is a 1% fee for all withdrawals above $100.
- Considering the technical security, the marketplace allows the enabling of 2-FA or two-factor authentication via PGP. You would need a security PIN of 6 digits when you register on the website.
- They enable imported feedback. A star-based imported feedback system is enabled with rating options for the shipping, item quality and price.
- It features a blog.
- Cloning options are available for the listings.
- Anti-phishing protection is enabled, taking Liberty Market to a different level of security.
- Availability of fast support from their support desk.
With all the features mentioned above, Liberty Market is sure to be included in the top darknet markets list. With the simple user interface, it literally stands out.
Disclaimer: Read the complete disclaimer here.
The post Liberty Market appeared first on Dark Web Link | Deep web Onion Links | Darknet News.