New Release: Tor Browser 10.0a2
June 30, 2020
Note: This is an alpha release, an experimental version for users who want to help us test new features. For everyone else, we recommend downloading the latest stable release instead.
This release updates Firefox to 68.10.0esr, Tor to 0.4.4.1-alpha, and NoScript 11.0.32.
This release also includes important security updates to Firefox.
The MacOS installer (.dmg) is now code signed using a different procedure. Please report any issues you encounter with this version.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 10.0a1 is:
- All Platforms
- Update Firefox to 68.10.0esr
- Update NoScript to 11.0.32
- Update Tor to 0.4.4.1-alpha
- Translations update
- Bug 34209: about:tor and about:tbupdate fail to load in debug build
- Bug 34250: Only listen to ‘started’ in noscript-control.js
- Bug 34383: Accept request if GetHost() in mixed content blocking check fails
- Windows + OS X + Linux
- Bug 34372: Disable GeckoNetworkManager